Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hood

Hood
Author: Noire
Edition: Original
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B000UMAEJU



Hood: An Urban Erotic Tale


CHECK IT. Get Hood literature books for free.
Lamont be my government, but Hood be my name. I earned my stripes chilling up in Fat Daddy's joint, a Brownsville barbershop in the belly of Brooklyn. Some called me a street savior...others said I was just another Brownsville boy gone bad. Whatever. I brung it and I took it too. But when it was all said and done, I walked away with a lesson learned in street loyalty: ain't no need in looking over your shoulder in this game. Because your real enemies ain't aiming at your back. They lunging straight for your heart. Ya dig? Lamont "Hood" Mason is a fearless nineteen-year-old gangsta who was born and raised in the projects of Brooklyn, New York. He was an abandoned child who roamed the cold city streets and fought hard for su Check Hood our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

Hood Free


Lamont be my government, but Hood be my name. I earned my stripes chilling up in Fat Daddy's joint, a Brownsville barbershop in the belly of Brooklyn. Some called me a street savior. He was an abandoned child who roamed the cold city streets and fought hard for su

Related Literature Books


Unzipped: An Urban Erotic Tale


Have you ever had everything you love snatched from your hands in the blink of an eye? Do you know what it's like to watch helplessly as those you cherish burn to a crisp? Have you ever heard a mournful cry for street justice and then realized that

Candy Licker


SHE WANTED TO BE A HIP-HOP STAR BUT THE STREETS GOT IN THE WAY.

Have you ever laid down with a man and wasn't sure if you'd ever get back up? Tossed the sheets with a bone-knocking fear that only a hard-core hustler could produce? Sexe

Hittin' the Bricks (Many Cultures, One World)


"Urban erotica has never been hotter!"
-Nikki Turner, author of Black Widow

Have you ever been betrayed by those you love? Violated in the worst kind of way? And no matter how hard you tried to fight your way out of a tr

No comments:

Post a Comment