Friday 6 July 2012

Cuckold Letters Free

Cuckold Letters
Author: Vanessa Chaland
Edition:
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 1461066646



Cuckold Letters: Evolution of a Cuckoldress


A collection of e-mails exchanged with a man who would become my cuckold husband. Get Cuckold Letters literature books for free.
My interest in a twisted fantasy becomes a journey to becoming a dominant wife. {Excerpt}...I will be leaving for my date at 6pm. There is a party to attend, & I imagine he will be taking me somewhere to "do" me after. I can't predict what time I will be home, but if I have to guess, at the very latest 11-12. I won't end my date early to accommodate you. But since I don't know yet when I will arrive home, I would like you to still be awake as I may need some "servicing" after.... {Excerpt}...I have enjoyed thoroughly knowing that my emails make you sweat, I love to say something that I know shocks you, just to try different things, different ways of making you Check Cuckold Letters our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

Cuckold Letters Free


My interest in a twisted fantasy becomes a journey to becoming a dominant wife. {Excerpt}.. I have enjoyed thoroughly knowing that my emails make you sweat, I love to say something that I know shocks you, just to try different things, different ways of making you

Related Literature Books


Cuckold Journal: Wet Options: Cuckold Letters II The Married Years


Cuckold Journal: Wet Options resumes the true life details of Vanessa Chaland and her submissive cuckold husband where Cuckold Letters left off prior to their marriage. This is a journal of thoughts by Vanessa on cuckoldry, female domination, detai

Be Careful What You Wish For:: A Cuckold's Story


Rick Smith has a fantasy of seeing his wife with another man. Liz Smith dreams of being with a black man. They never speak of their desires for the first six years of their marriage, afraid of what the other might think. But their marriage has grown

Cuckolding: A path for women and a resource for couples


"How do I get my spouse interested in cuckolding?" Cuckolding, for those unfamiliar with the concept, is a lifestyle where the man is monogamous and the woman is free to have sex with whomever she likes. It is, perhaps, a matriarchal, woman-cent

Reluctant Cuckold


Dave is a young, successful, upwardly mobile New Yorker with a great job, a dream apartment, and a wife every man desires. Then comes "the rumor".... At a party Dave and his wife are both attending, Ashley locks herself in the bathroom with a male co

No comments:

Post a Comment