Friday 28 October 2011

Tempted

Tempted
Author: Megan Hart
Edition: Original
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B008JHRMFM



Tempted


I had everything a woman could want. Get Tempted literature books for free.
. My husband, James. The house on the lake. Our perfect life. And then Alex came to visit. The first time I saw my husband's best friend, I didn't like him. Didn't like how James changed when he was around, didn't like how his penetrating eyes followed me everywhere. But that didn't stop me from wanting him. And, surprisingly, James didn't seem to mind. It was meant to be fun. Something the three of us shared for those hot summer weeks Alex stayed with us. Nobody was supposed to fall in or out of love. I didn't need another man, not even one who oozed sex like honey and knew all the secrets I didn't know, the secrets my husband hadn't shared. After all, we had a perfect life. And I loved my husband.But I Check Tempted our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

Tempted Free


. My husband, James. The house on the lake. Our perfect life But I

Related Literature Books


Everything Changes


In Tempted, Anne gave in to her passion for both her husband, James, and his friend, Alex. Now it's time for Alex's side of the story...When Jamie tells Alex he wants him to sleep with his wife, Alex thinks it will only lead to trouble.

Naked


No strings. No regrets. And no going back.I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I s

Broken


This month my name is MaryMy name is different every month-Brandy, Honey, Amy...sometimes Joe doesn't even bother to ask-but he never fails to arouse me with his body, his mouth, his touch, no matter what I'm called or where he p

No comments:

Post a Comment