Tuesday 15 February 2011

Release Me

Release Me
Author: J. Kenner
Edition:
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B008WOTQGU



Release Me: A Novel


For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes an erotic, emotionally charged romance between a powerful man who's never heard "no" and a fiery woman who says "yes" on her own terms. Get Release Me literature books for free.

A
He was the one man I couldn't avoid. And the one man I couldn't resist.
A
Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.
A
Our attraction was unmistakable, almost beyond control, but as much as I ached to be his, I feared the pressures of his demands. Submitting to Damien meant I had to bare the darkest truth about my past-and risk breaking us apart.
A

download

Release Me Free



A
He was the one man I couldn't avoid. And the one man I couldn't resist.
A
Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got
A

Related Literature Books


Claim Me: A Novel


NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the second novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy that started with Release Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance co

Complete Me: A Novel


For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the third novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy including Release Me and Claim Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, th

Just One Night, Part 1: The Stranger


A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER! Kasie knows who she's supposed to be. But one passionate night with a mysterious stranger will teach her who she wants to be. You should sleep with a stranger, he

Entwined with You (A CROSSFIRE NOVEL)


The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires...


From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I need

No comments:

Post a Comment